- BitQit Pvt. Ltd. operates https://www.searchtap.io.
- This policy specifies the data collected by us, the manner of collection and your rights with respect to your personal data.
- You provide your personal information (name, email, phone number) to us while creating an account with us. We store that information reliably and use it to serve you.
- When you install SearchTap on your website / mobile app, we collect some personally identifiable data to serve you.
BitQit Pvt. Ltd. is committed towards protecting the privacy of users who visit our website and register with us to use our Product. This Privacy Statement describes our privacy practices in relation to the use of SearchTap site, product and services (support).
BitQit collects your information to operate effectively and provide you the best services, and experiences possible. We collect information when you register, sign in, and use our site and product. We collect this information in a variety of ways, including through web forms, technologies like cookies, etc.
Information Collection And Use
- BitQit does not collect personal information from you as a visitor. However, we do collect domain
information from your visit to customize and improve your experience on our website.
The type of information we may collect includes:
- the date and time of your access
- the pages you have accessed
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address that you use to access the Internet
- BitQit may collect your personal information which may include your name, email address, phone number,
and other contact information (browser type and version, country, etc). Ways in which we may collect
information from you are:
- Subscription to newsletters or other content-related materials
- Services purchases or trials (either on your own or on behalf of your company)
You can opt out of receiving certain promotional or marketing communications from us at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link in the emails communications we send or by contacting us at email@example.com. If you have any account for our Services, we will still send you non-promotional communications, like service-related emails.
Cookies are small files stored on your computer, which enable the browser to remember user specific information. Cookies are placed in a customer’s browser to identify the customer. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may still use our Websites and Services; however, your access to some functionalities and areas of our Websites or Services may be severely restricted.
You can reset their cookie preferences by clearing their browser cookies. Reference link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
At BitQit, we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information. We have taken appropriate measures to protect your data from any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on how BitQit secures information.
Have questions about this policy?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to email@example.com , and we will try to resolve your concerns.